June 23, 2016 9:53 am
Falls Avenue Resort offers one-of-a-kind Fallsview dining, accommodations, and attractions that make Niagara Falls the ultimate romantic summer getaway destination.
Best Location Across from the Falls
The 20-acre Falls Avenue Resort sits directly across the street from the thundering Niagara Falls in the heart of the city’s tourist district. The Resort’s hotels, restaurants, and attractions are all centrally located just steps from Hornblower Niagara Cruises and are just a short drive away from the region’s best wineries and golf courses.
Niagara’s Newest Craft Brewery
Falls Avenue Resort is now home to the Niagara Brewing Company, Niagara’s newest craft brewery experience. Located in the middle of the excitement right on Clifton Hill, Niagara Brewing Company offers a changing variety of bold and refreshing beers, a Niagara-inspired tasting menu, and a relaxing outdoor patio environment. It’s a craft beer experience unlike any other.
Remarkable Fallsview Accommodations
For the best Fallsview accommodations in the city, look no further than the Sheraton on the Falls and Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsview. The Sheraton on the Falls offers beautiful sweeping views from floor-to-ceiling windows in each of the Fallsview guestrooms, while the Crowne Plaza offers classic elegance overlooking the majestic Falls.
The Only 4-Diamond Fallsview Dining
Falls Avenue Resort is home to a wide array of restaurants and offers one-of-a-kind couples dining experiences at the 4-Diamond Windows by Jamie Kennedy Fresh Grill & Wine Bar and the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra. Both Fallsview restaurants offer exquisite menus, extensive wine lists and breathtaking views of Niagara Falls, making for romantic and unforgettable couples experiences.
Rejuvenating and Relaxing Spa Treatments
The serene and beautiful Christienne Fallsview Spa is a one-of-a-kind relaxation experience located in the Sheraton on the Falls hotel. The spa offers exclusive amenities, features a breathtaking Fallsview treatment and relaxation area directly overlooking Niagara Falls!
About Falls Avenue Resort
Falls Avenue Resort is a 20-acre entertainment complex in Niagara Falls, Ontario that features properties such as the Sheraton on the Falls, Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsview, Niagara Brewing Company, Hard Rock Café, Hershey’s Chocolate World Niagara Falls, Casino Niagara, and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. The Resort is home to 35 meeting rooms, 1,200 guestrooms, 12 restaurants, and numerous entertainment sites and attractions.
May 30, 2013 9:09 am
There are so many reasons to visit Niagara Falls, Ontario this summer. Whether you’re a travelling family, coming as a couple, tour group, or visiting Niagara Falls solo, there is always something to keep you and the crew entertained.
The view of Niagara Falls from the Canadian side of the border is unbeatable. There is so much to do from splashing around at the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, being looked after head to toe at the Christienne Fallsview Spa, or indulging at the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra while eating flavourful foods paired with local wines, all while watching immaculate views of the falls at sundown.
Located on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls, Clifton Hill has entertainment, food and fun for everyone. Clifton hill is only minutes away from the renowned Marineland Canada, The Butterfly Conservatory, and The Botanical Gardens.
The beautiful town of Niagara-on-the-Lake brings with it historic charm that certainly amazes even the toughest of critics. The clean, beautiful and unique town has plenty to offer, and is just minutes from the falls. If you’re looking for live entertainment, considering visiting the Shaw Festival to watch a theatrical performance by Canada’s most talented actors.
The Niagara region is home to some of the best wineries in Canada. The Niagara escarpment, along with the region’s rich and fertile soil, provides ideal conditions for growing unique grape varieties. Whether you decide to taste-test wines in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Beamsville, Vineland, Jordan or St. Catharines, you will be astonished with the vibrant flavours of Ontario wines.
At Casino Niagara, every day is the weekend. With Silver Aces Live Entertainment, you can re-live the legends of Rock n’ Roll with live performances every Wednesday and listen to renditions of Elvis, Frank Sinatra, Patsy Cline, Johnny Cash and more. At Casino Niagara, there’s live music every weekend, and on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, get ready to laugh your head off with Mark Breslin’s Yuk Yuk’s comedy show. May 17, 2012 11:14 am
1) Waterpark Fun for the Whole Family. Rain or shine, bring your family to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and spin and splash in a giant water centrifuge super bowl. Ride high on the sides of the bowl and drop into the splashdown pool, as part of the Tube Tower the Plunge bowl.
2) Visit Seneca Casino across the Rainbow Bridge to watch Nik Wallenda, high-wire professional, train for his June 15th walk across the Horseshoe Falls. May 12-22, twice daily at 10:30am – noon and 3:30pm – 5pm.
3) Enjoy not only the finest in local cuisine, but one of the world’s most spectacular views at the ‘new’ Windows By Jamie Kennedy located in the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel.
- Jamie Kennedy food demonstration
4) Satisfy your ‘sweet-tooth’ or cool down after a long day with a chocolate milkshake from The Hershey Store. Hershey has available snacks, fresh baked goods, and vintage gifts year-round.
5) Witness the wonder itself, the Niagara Falls, beautiful both during the day and at night. Experience the nightly Niagara Falls illumination of the Falls!
6) Enjoy a Day of Fallsview Pampering and Pedicures. Gather your girlfriends together for a day at the ‘newly’ renovated Christienne Fallsview Spa located in the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel.
- Actual view from Christienne Spa in Sheraton on the Falls
7) Get mom out of bed with her favorite Starbucks drinks, available in many hotel lobbies in Niagara Falls. Summer season drinks are waiting for you to enjoy!
8) Adventure outdoors with Niagara Parks featuring the Floral Clock and Floral Showhouse, home of the World’s Tallest Flower only for a short time!
9) Take advantage of the May Deals and stay a night in a fallsview room. View both American and Horseshoe Falls from rooms in Sheraton on the Falls and The Crowne Plaza Hotel.
- Sheraton on the Falls Hotel beside Casino Niagara
10) Fall back in time at the War of 1812 Exhibition at Willoughby Historical Museum May 19 – October 7.
11) Engage your taste-buds at the Niagara Food & Wine Expo! May 25-27 at the Scotiabank Convention Centre.
12) Watch the spectacular Victoria Day and Memorial Day Fireworks over the Niagara Falls. Click here to view Niagara Falls Fireworks Schedule.
13) Enjoy the cuisine of celebrity Chef Massimo Capra best known from Food Network’s Canada’s Restaurant Makeover. Book a reservation for Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra today!
- Chef Massimo Capra in The Rainbow Room
14) The warm weather means nothing more than golf season! Book a Niagara Falls Golf Getaway Package at one of Niagara’s premier golf courses.
15) Experience up close the escarpment by hiking the Bruce Trail, the oldest and longest footpath connecting parks, Niagara landmarks, wineries and forests.
16) With those extra days off school, keep the kids busy at Adventure City. Games, attractions and prizes will keep them entertained for hours.
17) Enjoy the Maid of the Mist boat ride, now open for season, this ride to the bottom of the Horseshoe Falls is a classic attraction for every visitor to Niagara Falls.
- Maid of the Mist boat approaching Horseshoe Falls
18) Embrace the spring in the Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory. Explore colorful butterflies from around the world in a tropical environment complete with a waterfall.
19) Witness world class acrobats in Le Grand Cirque at The Fallsview Casino Resort May 15 – 28.
20) See who is bravest of your friends and family in one of the Niagara Falls haunted houses. Try not to become one of the thousands that have chickened out!
21) Bike the Niagara Gorge, fully paved, the entire family may ride past golf courses, greenery, landmarks, the Ontario power plant and much more unique to Niagara.
22) Walk up and down the famous Clifton Hill, many attractions and ice cream shops and treats for the warm weather, perfect for the entire family.
- Middle of tourist destination, Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls
23) Watch Master hypnotist, illusionist, mentalist and magician Danny Zzzz live at Falls Avenue Resort. His dynamic performances showcase mind bending tricks, and spellbinding feats that will leave you in awe.
24) Experience Niagara Falls at its finest with the ultimate Couples Getaway. Relax and unwind at the Fallsview Christienne Spa, head to Niagara’s wine region, enjoy evening cocktails at the Hard Rock Cafe and savour an intimate fallsview dinner at Windows by Jamie Kennedy, the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra or the Fallsview Restaurant
January 31, 2012 10:18 am
- Couple enjoying fireworks, visible from every fallsview room in Sheraton on the Falls
Valentine’s Day on the Falls Avenue Resort
The most romantic day of the year is just around the corner, and the Falls Avenue Resort has everything you need to make them melt.
Spoil that special someone with a Niagara Falls Couples Escape. One Night Ultimate Couples Packages start at just $119.00, or extend the stay to a Two Night Package from $189.00! Each Ultimate Couples Package offers luxurious accommodations at your choice of Sheraton on the Falls, or Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls – Fallsview, winery tour & tasting passes at two award winning wineries, a $40 Fallsview Dining Gift Card for the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra, and a $40 Spa Credit at the newly renovated Christienne Fallsview Spa.
If a stay is not in the cards, there are still plenty of options to create a special day on the 20 acre Resort. It’s said that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, but with women it’s more about ambience and experience of that meal. Cross both of those of the list by making dinner reservations at the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra. Located on the 10th floor of the Crowne Plaza Hotel, the Rainbow Room provided a quiet, elegant and romantic atmosphere for exquisite fine dining overlooking the Falls.
Every Spa experience is a Journey and our newly renovated Christienne Fallsview Spa is attentive to every detail from start to finish, head to toe for a signature experience. The beautiful new space at the Sheraton on the Falls is the only Spa in the World to offer Fallsview Treatment areas and Relaxation Lounge, and is the only Spa in Canada to feature a Hydrotherapy Infinity Tub. From beginning to end, Christienne is all about the journey-your journey to well being-mind, body and soul.
To add a sweet touch to the day, a stop at the Hershey Store Niagara Falls is definitely in order to pick up a decadent treat. The store features a variety of fresh items including luscious chocolate dipped strawberries, heavenly truffles, and melt in your mouth fudge to name a few. Of course Hershey is also home to a selection of popular packaged treats as well –after all what would Valentine’s be without a Kiss?
Make this Valentine’s Day special, the Falls Avenue Resort – is Like Nowhere Else!