Posts in Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls – Fallsview June 23, 2016 9:53 am
Falls Avenue Resort offers one-of-a-kind Fallsview dining, accommodations, and attractions that make Niagara Falls the ultimate romantic summer getaway destination.
Best Location Across from the Falls
The 20-acre Falls Avenue Resort sits directly across the street from the thundering Niagara Falls in the heart of the city’s tourist district. The Resort’s hotels, restaurants, and attractions are all centrally located just steps from Hornblower Niagara Cruises and are just a short drive away from the region’s best wineries and golf courses.
Niagara’s Newest Craft Brewery
Falls Avenue Resort is now home to the Niagara Brewing Company, Niagara’s newest craft brewery experience. Located in the middle of the excitement right on Clifton Hill, Niagara Brewing Company offers a changing variety of bold and refreshing beers, a Niagara-inspired tasting menu, and a relaxing outdoor patio environment. It’s a craft beer experience unlike any other.
Remarkable Fallsview Accommodations
For the best Fallsview accommodations in the city, look no further than the Sheraton on the Falls and Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsview. The Sheraton on the Falls offers beautiful sweeping views from floor-to-ceiling windows in each of the Fallsview guestrooms, while the Crowne Plaza offers classic elegance overlooking the majestic Falls.
The Only 4-Diamond Fallsview Dining
Falls Avenue Resort is home to a wide array of restaurants and offers one-of-a-kind couples dining experiences at the 4-Diamond Windows by Jamie Kennedy Fresh Grill & Wine Bar and the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra. Both Fallsview restaurants offer exquisite menus, extensive wine lists and breathtaking views of Niagara Falls, making for romantic and unforgettable couples experiences.
Rejuvenating and Relaxing Spa Treatments
The serene and beautiful Christienne Fallsview Spa is a one-of-a-kind relaxation experience located in the Sheraton on the Falls hotel. The spa offers exclusive amenities, features a breathtaking Fallsview treatment and relaxation area directly overlooking Niagara Falls!
About Falls Avenue Resort
Falls Avenue Resort is a 20-acre entertainment complex in Niagara Falls, Ontario that features properties such as the Sheraton on the Falls, Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsview, Niagara Brewing Company, Hard Rock Café, Hershey’s Chocolate World Niagara Falls, Casino Niagara, and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. The Resort is home to 35 meeting rooms, 1,200 guestrooms, 12 restaurants, and numerous entertainment sites and attractions.
January 14, 2013 5:53 pm
The Falls Avenue Resort is excited to welcome Celebrity Chef, TV Host and Author Massimo Capra back to Niagara Falls for a special Winter Harvest Dinner. “A Night with Massimo Capra and Friends” is the third in a new culinary series at the Resort which features intimate dinners and meet & greets with the celebrity Chefs that call Falls Avenue home. Hotel Packages are available for the January 25, 2013 event at the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra for only $189 per person. The package features one night hotel accommodations in a Fallsview Room at the Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls – Fallsview, a 6-course dinner with wine pairings by 13th Street Winery, and a Massimo Capra Culinary Gift to take home.
Space is limited – Book Now! August 27, 2012 3:45 pm
The majestic, Victorian lobby of the Crowne Plaza has graced the background of hundreds of wedding photos and decorous events, it will now spread across the pages of one of the World’s most iconic fashion magazines.
The Crowne Plaza Hotel, located on Falls Avenue Resort, features crystal chandeliers, flowing drapes, elaborate details and colours fit for, well, Vogue Magazine.
Photographer Malie Osborn of Marie Violet Photography chose the location for its notable character, created by the vintage details and rich golds and reds. The couture designs of Lizzi London will now be framed by the Crowne Plaza Hotel on the pages of Vogue Italy.
Here are some of the photographer’s favorite photos, as well as the picture featured in Vogue Italy. June 25, 2012 12:04 pm
Guests of the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort in Niagara Falls Ontario Canada will be treated to more than $300 in bonus attractions, show and dining passes at the popular destination this summer.
Starting June 22, 2012 and running through September 2, 2011, guests who reserve a Hotel Waterpark Package or a Hotel Stay will receive a Falls Avenue Resort Fun pass featuring attractions, show and dining passes valued at more than $300! Bonus passes include admission for four guests to noteworthy Falls Avenue attractions including:
– MGM Movie Experience
–4D Moving Theatre Movies
-Pink Panther Balloon Ride
-Combat Bumper Cars
-Wild Safari Mini Golf
-Jungle Friends Funhouse
-Tour Bus SWAT Team
The Resort Pass also includes four tickets to Danny Zzzz Master Hypnotist Show, and a Kids Eat Free Fallsview Dining offer.
The Falls Avenue Resort is situated directly across from Niagara Falls, and is the largest Waterpark and Hotel complex in North America. Featuring exclusive attractions, entertainment and dining options, the Resort is the premier vacation destination in Niagara. The 20 acre Resort is home to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, Hershey Store Niagara Falls, Adventure City, Rainforest Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe, and premier hotels in the 4-Diamond Sheraton on the Falls,Crowne Plaza Fallsview-Niagara Falls, Skyline Inn, and Hampton Inn by Hilton at the Falls.
To make a reservation or for more information please visit http://www.niagarafallshotels.com or call 1-800-263-7135 May 17, 2012 11:14 am
1) Waterpark Fun for the Whole Family. Rain or shine, bring your family to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and spin and splash in a giant water centrifuge super bowl. Ride high on the sides of the bowl and drop into the splashdown pool, as part of the Tube Tower the Plunge bowl.
2) Visit Seneca Casino across the Rainbow Bridge to watch Nik Wallenda, high-wire professional, train for his June 15th walk across the Horseshoe Falls. May 12-22, twice daily at 10:30am – noon and 3:30pm – 5pm.
3) Enjoy not only the finest in local cuisine, but one of the world’s most spectacular views at the ‘new’ Windows By Jamie Kennedy located in the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel.
- Jamie Kennedy food demonstration
4) Satisfy your ‘sweet-tooth’ or cool down after a long day with a chocolate milkshake from The Hershey Store. Hershey has available snacks, fresh baked goods, and vintage gifts year-round.
5) Witness the wonder itself, the Niagara Falls, beautiful both during the day and at night. Experience the nightly Niagara Falls illumination of the Falls!
6) Enjoy a Day of Fallsview Pampering and Pedicures. Gather your girlfriends together for a day at the ‘newly’ renovated Christienne Fallsview Spa located in the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel.
- Actual view from Christienne Spa in Sheraton on the Falls
7) Get mom out of bed with her favorite Starbucks drinks, available in many hotel lobbies in Niagara Falls. Summer season drinks are waiting for you to enjoy!
8) Adventure outdoors with Niagara Parks featuring the Floral Clock and Floral Showhouse, home of the World’s Tallest Flower only for a short time!
9) Take advantage of the May Deals and stay a night in a fallsview room. View both American and Horseshoe Falls from rooms in Sheraton on the Falls and The Crowne Plaza Hotel.
- Sheraton on the Falls Hotel beside Casino Niagara
10) Fall back in time at the War of 1812 Exhibition at Willoughby Historical Museum May 19 – October 7.
11) Engage your taste-buds at the Niagara Food & Wine Expo! May 25-27 at the Scotiabank Convention Centre.
12) Watch the spectacular Victoria Day and Memorial Day Fireworks over the Niagara Falls. Click here to view Niagara Falls Fireworks Schedule.
13) Enjoy the cuisine of celebrity Chef Massimo Capra best known from Food Network’s Canada’s Restaurant Makeover. Book a reservation for Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra today!
- Chef Massimo Capra in The Rainbow Room
14) The warm weather means nothing more than golf season! Book a Niagara Falls Golf Getaway Package at one of Niagara’s premier golf courses.
15) Experience up close the escarpment by hiking the Bruce Trail, the oldest and longest footpath connecting parks, Niagara landmarks, wineries and forests.
16) With those extra days off school, keep the kids busy at Adventure City. Games, attractions and prizes will keep them entertained for hours.
17) Enjoy the Maid of the Mist boat ride, now open for season, this ride to the bottom of the Horseshoe Falls is a classic attraction for every visitor to Niagara Falls.
- Maid of the Mist boat approaching Horseshoe Falls
18) Embrace the spring in the Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory. Explore colorful butterflies from around the world in a tropical environment complete with a waterfall.
19) Witness world class acrobats in Le Grand Cirque at The Fallsview Casino Resort May 15 – 28.
20) See who is bravest of your friends and family in one of the Niagara Falls haunted houses. Try not to become one of the thousands that have chickened out!
21) Bike the Niagara Gorge, fully paved, the entire family may ride past golf courses, greenery, landmarks, the Ontario power plant and much more unique to Niagara.
22) Walk up and down the famous Clifton Hill, many attractions and ice cream shops and treats for the warm weather, perfect for the entire family.
- Middle of tourist destination, Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls
23) Watch Master hypnotist, illusionist, mentalist and magician Danny Zzzz live at Falls Avenue Resort. His dynamic performances showcase mind bending tricks, and spellbinding feats that will leave you in awe.
24) Experience Niagara Falls at its finest with the ultimate Couples Getaway. Relax and unwind at the Fallsview Christienne Spa, head to Niagara’s wine region, enjoy evening cocktails at the Hard Rock Cafe and savour an intimate fallsview dinner at Windows by Jamie Kennedy, the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra or the Fallsview Restaurant
March 5, 2012 1:48 pm
- Couple enjoying fireworks, visible from every fallsview room in Sheraton on the Falls
Thank you to all those eager Fallsview Indoor Waterpark fans who got up early to help us welcome Jennifer Valentyne and the Breakfast Television Live Eye back to the Waterpark. This was Jennifer’s fourth visit with the Live Eye, and drew the biggest crowd to date for a live broadcast from the Waterpark.
It was a great morning filled with spills and splashes, sweet treats courtesy of the Hershey Store Niagara Falls and special guests. Most notably, Nik Wallenda who will make history with a tightrope walk across the Falls later this year, who flew in to be with us.
Nik Wallenda drops in for a Visit
More Fun @ Fallsview Waterpark
March 2, 2012 4:21 pm
Jenn Valentyne revs up the crowd
Breakfast Television Live Eye Monday Morning with Special Guest Nik Wallenda
Don’t forget to set your alarm! Breakfast Television Live Eye Host Jennifer Valentyne will
Jennifer Valentyne strikes a pose at the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark during Live Eye in 2011
be broadcasting live from the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark on Monday morning. Valentyne will be joined by a special guest who has recently made headlines around the World – Nik Wallenda who has just received approval to tightrope walk across the Falls this summer.
The fun filled segments air between 6:30 am-9:00 am as part of Toronto’s Number One Morning Show, Breakfast Television on CityTV. Don’t miss it! February 15, 2012 9:29 am
Our Most Popular Offer is Back-Guests to Receive $300 in Dining/Attractions!
Plan a Family Day or March Break Getaway on the Falls Avenue Resort and receive $300 in dining, show and attractions passes! Guests who reserve a hotel stay or a Fallsview Indoor Waterpark hotel package for arrival February 17-20 or March 9-18, 2012 will receive the bonus. Hotel Waterpark packages also feature 4 two-day Fallsview Indoor Waterpark passes.
This limited time bonus is available at the Sheraton on the Falls, Crowne Plaza Hotel Niagara Falls – Fallsview, Skyline Inn and Hampton Inn by Hilton at the Falls.
One of the most anticipated offers on the Falls Avenue Resort, the $300 bonus includes:
- Kids Eat Free Fallsview Breakfast
- Kids Eat Free Fallsview Dinner
- Four Tickets to Danny Zzzz Hypnotist Show
- Four passes to 4D Moving Theatre (Happy Feet & SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Four passes to Tour Bus SWAT Team
- Four passes to Wild Safari Mini Golf
- Four passes to Jungle Friends Funhouse
- Four passes to Traffic Slam Bumper Cars
- Four passes to MGM Great Movie Experience
No visit to Falls Avenue would be complete without experiencing the excitement of the 3 acre Fallsview Indoor Waterpark! Standing six storeys high, the park features 16 of the fastest slides in Niagara, a giant wave pool, the Beach House Play Area with a tipping bucket ready to spill 1000 gallons of water on those below, Tiny Tot Splash Park for the littlest of guests, year round outdoor activity pool and sundeck, Planet Hollywood Beach Club perfect for a snack and more.
The 20 acre Resort is North America’s Largest Hotel and Waterpark complex, home to the Sheraton on the Falls, Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls – Fallsview, Skyline Inn, Hampton Inn by Hilton at the Falls and attractions including Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, Hershey Store Niagara Falls,as well as popular themed restaurants including Rainforest Café, Hard Rock Café, Planet Hollywood and much more. For added convenience, indoor walkways run throughout the complex from the hotels to Waterpark and all attractions, dining options along the way.
For more information please visit www.FallsviewWaterpark.com or call 1-800-263-7135 January 6, 2012 4:03 pm
Wide variety of activities, accommodations wows travellers in online poll
NIAGARA FALLS, Ont. – It may be heralded by many as the Honeymoon Capital of the World for the stunning natural beauty and wealth of accommodations that have made Niagara Falls so popular with couples. But Canada’s premier getaway destination is also scoring stellar reviews with families in a major online poll of travellers.
Niagara Falls received a coveted Number 1 ranking as Canada’s top family holiday spot in the recently released 2011 Travellers’ Choice Awards by TripAdvisor – the world’s largest online travel review community.
In addition to the spectacular Falls that have been captivating visitors for over 200 years, the award recognizes Niagara for a wide selection of first-class family-oriented activities, attractions and entertainment it offers millions of visitors year-round.
“Niagara Falls is the perfect place for families to get away, take in some fantastic sights and make memories having fun together,” says Sarah Vazquez, Vice-President for the Falls Avenue Resort, which operates five Niagara Falls Hotels, and many of Niagara’s most popular attractions and dining options. “There’s so much entertainment variety offered here, it’s easy to understand why the Falls is such as big hit with families.”
Featuring more than 1,200 hotel rooms connected to a 20-acre entertainment complex, the Falls Avenue Resort provides an ideal location for families to enjoy all the great amenities that helped make the destination a number-one holiday hot spot with travellers.
Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
In addition to its vantage point overlooking the majestic falls, the resort is connected to one of Niagara’s top family attractions — the three-acre Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, which has 16 thrilling water slides, pools and play areas.
Sheraton on the Falls
Guests staying at any of the Falls Avenue Resort’s hotels — Sheraton on the Falls, the Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls, Skyline Inn and the Hampton Inn by Hilton at the Falls — can take advantage of waterpark packages that include accommodation and four two-day passes to the indoor water park.
The resort also features the 24-hour excitement of Casino Niagara, cuisine of all kinds from Fallsview fine dining to themed restaurants and the largest selection of fallsview rooms in the city. Families can also indulge their sweet tooth at the Hershey Store, which serves up decadent fresh treats including milkshakes, chocolate-dipped strawberries, cookies, fudge, and favourite packaged items like signature Hershey Kiss and more.
“Families can’t go wrong with a holiday escape to Niagara Falls,” Vazquez says. “We go out of our way to make it easy for families to put the real world on hold for a couple days or longer and simply concentrate on having a great time together.”
Book at stay at the Falls Avenue Resort and see for yourself why Niagara Falls is Canada’s No, 1 family destination with travellers.
About the Falls Avenue Resort
For short escapes or extended vacations, Falls Avenue Resort is Canada’s largest one-stop entertainment playground directly overlooking the majestic Niagara Falls. The resort features the 24 hour excitement of Casino Niagara, a three-acre year-round indoor waterpark, on-site attractions and activities, 1,200 rooms in three interconnected hotels with the largest selection of fallsview rooms in the city, 12 restaurants ranging from world-class cuisine to casual and themed dining, resort exclusive unique shopping; all just steps from Niagara Falls and with street level access to world famous Clifton Hill. Over 10,000,000 guest visits each year make Falls Avenue Resort Canada’s largest one-stop, year round, fun and entertainment playground. With so much to do and see, it’s the No. 1 choice for short escapes or extended vacations.
For more information or to make a reservation visit www.NiagaraFallsHotels.com or call 1-800-263-7135 December 16, 2011 12:15 pm
Niagara Falls has been selected as one of the Top 12 locations for New Year’s Eve celebrations. Niagara is noted on the list that includes Sydney, New York, Paris, Hong Kong, and London for the most breathtaking places to be as midnight strikes.
An annual tradition, Niagara Falls welcomes in the New Year with Canada’s largest free New Year’s Celebration with a free concert and spectacular fireworks display at the Falls. Each year, the free concert draws more than 40,000 visitors to the brink of the Falls to enjoy live music from big name artists and a dramatic fireworks show that lights up the sky above Niagara Falls.
This year is no exception with an outstanding concert lineup that includes Simple Plan, Our Lady Peace, The Sheepdogs, Keshia Chante, and rising star Stephanie McIlroy.
If your plans reach beyond the concert, then ring in 2012 in Niagara Falls at the Falls Avenue Resort. From Fallsview Gala Packages, a spectacular Fallsview dinner with reservations at the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra or a Fallsview Indoor Waterpark Package, Niagara Falls and the Falls Avenue Resort are like nowhere else for New Year’s Eve.