Posts in Hershey Store June 23, 2016 9:53 am
Falls Avenue Resort offers one-of-a-kind Fallsview dining, accommodations, and attractions that make Niagara Falls the ultimate romantic summer getaway destination.
Best Location Across from the Falls
The 20-acre Falls Avenue Resort sits directly across the street from the thundering Niagara Falls in the heart of the city’s tourist district. The Resort’s hotels, restaurants, and attractions are all centrally located just steps from Hornblower Niagara Cruises and are just a short drive away from the region’s best wineries and golf courses.
Niagara’s Newest Craft Brewery
Falls Avenue Resort is now home to the Niagara Brewing Company, Niagara’s newest craft brewery experience. Located in the middle of the excitement right on Clifton Hill, Niagara Brewing Company offers a changing variety of bold and refreshing beers, a Niagara-inspired tasting menu, and a relaxing outdoor patio environment. It’s a craft beer experience unlike any other.
Remarkable Fallsview Accommodations
For the best Fallsview accommodations in the city, look no further than the Sheraton on the Falls and Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsview. The Sheraton on the Falls offers beautiful sweeping views from floor-to-ceiling windows in each of the Fallsview guestrooms, while the Crowne Plaza offers classic elegance overlooking the majestic Falls.
The Only 4-Diamond Fallsview Dining
Falls Avenue Resort is home to a wide array of restaurants and offers one-of-a-kind couples dining experiences at the 4-Diamond Windows by Jamie Kennedy Fresh Grill & Wine Bar and the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra. Both Fallsview restaurants offer exquisite menus, extensive wine lists and breathtaking views of Niagara Falls, making for romantic and unforgettable couples experiences.
Rejuvenating and Relaxing Spa Treatments
The serene and beautiful Christienne Fallsview Spa is a one-of-a-kind relaxation experience located in the Sheraton on the Falls hotel. The spa offers exclusive amenities, features a breathtaking Fallsview treatment and relaxation area directly overlooking Niagara Falls!
About Falls Avenue Resort
Falls Avenue Resort is a 20-acre entertainment complex in Niagara Falls, Ontario that features properties such as the Sheraton on the Falls, Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsview, Niagara Brewing Company, Hard Rock Café, Hershey’s Chocolate World Niagara Falls, Casino Niagara, and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. The Resort is home to 35 meeting rooms, 1,200 guestrooms, 12 restaurants, and numerous entertainment sites and attractions.
June 6, 2013 9:00 am
If one thing is certain, there is never a shortage of fun things to do while you’re at Clifton Hill. From tasty treats to sitting back and being entertained, there’s always something fun going on in Niagara Falls.
If you’ve never been to the Rainforest Cafe, now is your chance. The Rainforest Cafe, situated on the corner of Falls Avenue and Clifton Hill, is an experience you’ll never forget. Meet the Rainforest’s family of gorillas, elephants and snakes while you enjoy an easy-to-please menu with tex-mex style dishes. But beware – every 30 minutes the canopy lights up, lightning sparks and rain pours down the Rainforest’s indoor walls.
Always Refreshing Soda Shop
Sure, watching everyone have fun on Clifton Hill often leaves us longing for the good ol’ days. Luckily, the Always Refreshing Soda Shop serves ol’fashioned floats, milkshakes, ice cream and soda with a variety of flavour shots, just like the 1950s. Be prepared to be refreshed, and travel back in time where the smiles were cheap and fun was free.
Hershey’s Chocolate World
Craving sweets, chocolate and heavenly treats? Welcome to the Hershey Store where you will be delighted by chocolate and fresh cookies, or milkshakes topped with whipped cream and the Hershey’s signature kiss. Bring home a five pound chocolate bar, or some deliciously scented candles like York’s Peppermint Patty or Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
Did you say arcade? Adventure City has so much in store from classic arcade-style games, Guitar Hero, Dance, Dance Revolution as well as interactive rides like the Tour Bus Swat Team where you’ll overcome the bad guys to protect the city. In a rush? Get road-raged with Traffic Slam Bumper Cars, and explore the jungle with the Jungle Friends Fun House. Still not convinced? Then you’ll have to try the glow-in-the-dark Safari Mini-Putt.
Ever experienced a movie 3D? How about 4D? The Iwerks 4D Moving Theatre provides the ultimate experience in movie-watching with its simulator style stadium seating, 3D moving technology as well as water jets and air blasters to provide the ultimate experience. Now you can visit the bottom of the ocean with SpongeBob SquarePants, or take a trip to Antarctica to meet Penguins with Happy Feet’s 4D experience. June 25, 2012 12:04 pm
Guests of the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort in Niagara Falls Ontario Canada will be treated to more than $300 in bonus attractions, show and dining passes at the popular destination this summer.
Starting June 22, 2012 and running through September 2, 2011, guests who reserve a Hotel Waterpark Package or a Hotel Stay will receive a Falls Avenue Resort Fun pass featuring attractions, show and dining passes valued at more than $300! Bonus passes include admission for four guests to noteworthy Falls Avenue attractions including:
– MGM Movie Experience
–4D Moving Theatre Movies
-Pink Panther Balloon Ride
-Combat Bumper Cars
-Wild Safari Mini Golf
-Jungle Friends Funhouse
-Tour Bus SWAT Team
The Resort Pass also includes four tickets to Danny Zzzz Master Hypnotist Show, and a Kids Eat Free Fallsview Dining offer.
The Falls Avenue Resort is situated directly across from Niagara Falls, and is the largest Waterpark and Hotel complex in North America. Featuring exclusive attractions, entertainment and dining options, the Resort is the premier vacation destination in Niagara. The 20 acre Resort is home to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, Hershey Store Niagara Falls, Adventure City, Rainforest Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe, and premier hotels in the 4-Diamond Sheraton on the Falls,Crowne Plaza Fallsview-Niagara Falls, Skyline Inn, and Hampton Inn by Hilton at the Falls.
To make a reservation or for more information please visit http://www.niagarafallshotels.com or call 1-800-263-7135 May 17, 2012 11:14 am
1) Waterpark Fun for the Whole Family. Rain or shine, bring your family to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and spin and splash in a giant water centrifuge super bowl. Ride high on the sides of the bowl and drop into the splashdown pool, as part of the Tube Tower the Plunge bowl.
2) Visit Seneca Casino across the Rainbow Bridge to watch Nik Wallenda, high-wire professional, train for his June 15th walk across the Horseshoe Falls. May 12-22, twice daily at 10:30am – noon and 3:30pm – 5pm.
3) Enjoy not only the finest in local cuisine, but one of the world’s most spectacular views at the ‘new’ Windows By Jamie Kennedy located in the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel.
- Jamie Kennedy food demonstration
4) Satisfy your ‘sweet-tooth’ or cool down after a long day with a chocolate milkshake from The Hershey Store. Hershey has available snacks, fresh baked goods, and vintage gifts year-round.
5) Witness the wonder itself, the Niagara Falls, beautiful both during the day and at night. Experience the nightly Niagara Falls illumination of the Falls!
6) Enjoy a Day of Fallsview Pampering and Pedicures. Gather your girlfriends together for a day at the ‘newly’ renovated Christienne Fallsview Spa located in the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel.
- Actual view from Christienne Spa in Sheraton on the Falls
7) Get mom out of bed with her favorite Starbucks drinks, available in many hotel lobbies in Niagara Falls. Summer season drinks are waiting for you to enjoy!
8) Adventure outdoors with Niagara Parks featuring the Floral Clock and Floral Showhouse, home of the World’s Tallest Flower only for a short time!
9) Take advantage of the May Deals and stay a night in a fallsview room. View both American and Horseshoe Falls from rooms in Sheraton on the Falls and The Crowne Plaza Hotel.
- Sheraton on the Falls Hotel beside Casino Niagara
10) Fall back in time at the War of 1812 Exhibition at Willoughby Historical Museum May 19 – October 7.
11) Engage your taste-buds at the Niagara Food & Wine Expo! May 25-27 at the Scotiabank Convention Centre.
12) Watch the spectacular Victoria Day and Memorial Day Fireworks over the Niagara Falls. Click here to view Niagara Falls Fireworks Schedule.
13) Enjoy the cuisine of celebrity Chef Massimo Capra best known from Food Network’s Canada’s Restaurant Makeover. Book a reservation for Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra today!
- Chef Massimo Capra in The Rainbow Room
14) The warm weather means nothing more than golf season! Book a Niagara Falls Golf Getaway Package at one of Niagara’s premier golf courses.
15) Experience up close the escarpment by hiking the Bruce Trail, the oldest and longest footpath connecting parks, Niagara landmarks, wineries and forests.
16) With those extra days off school, keep the kids busy at Adventure City. Games, attractions and prizes will keep them entertained for hours.
17) Enjoy the Maid of the Mist boat ride, now open for season, this ride to the bottom of the Horseshoe Falls is a classic attraction for every visitor to Niagara Falls.
- Maid of the Mist boat approaching Horseshoe Falls
18) Embrace the spring in the Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory. Explore colorful butterflies from around the world in a tropical environment complete with a waterfall.
19) Witness world class acrobats in Le Grand Cirque at The Fallsview Casino Resort May 15 – 28.
20) See who is bravest of your friends and family in one of the Niagara Falls haunted houses. Try not to become one of the thousands that have chickened out!
21) Bike the Niagara Gorge, fully paved, the entire family may ride past golf courses, greenery, landmarks, the Ontario power plant and much more unique to Niagara.
22) Walk up and down the famous Clifton Hill, many attractions and ice cream shops and treats for the warm weather, perfect for the entire family.
- Middle of tourist destination, Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls
23) Watch Master hypnotist, illusionist, mentalist and magician Danny Zzzz live at Falls Avenue Resort. His dynamic performances showcase mind bending tricks, and spellbinding feats that will leave you in awe.
24) Experience Niagara Falls at its finest with the ultimate Couples Getaway. Relax and unwind at the Fallsview Christienne Spa, head to Niagara’s wine region, enjoy evening cocktails at the Hard Rock Cafe and savour an intimate fallsview dinner at Windows by Jamie Kennedy, the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra or the Fallsview Restaurant
April 4, 2012 9:42 am
- Couple enjoying fireworks, visible from every fallsview room in Sheraton on the Falls
At the Hershey Store in Niagara Falls there is 7,000 sq ft of chocolate and Hershey fun!!
With Easter fast approaching where better than the Hershey Store to find all the chocolate goodies to help the Easter Bunny fill up those baskets.
The Hershey Store has pre-packaged baskets full of chocolate, candy and the lovable Reese or Hershey plush toys for your family to enjoy. Or perhaps designing your own Easter baskets for your family, at the Hershey Store in Niagara Falls bring your favorite photo to personalize the wrapper on a Hershey chocolate bar.
Families and friends can take the opportunity to have pictures with the life-size Hershey Kiss or purchase a 5-lb Hershey Chocolate bar. The Hershey Store Niagara Falls on Falls Avenue Resort is one stop that will ensure Easter is filled with chocolate fun and adventure for all ages. March 5, 2012 1:48 pm
Thank you to all those eager Fallsview Indoor Waterpark fans who got up early to help us welcome Jennifer Valentyne and the Breakfast Television Live Eye back to the Waterpark. This was Jennifer’s fourth visit with the Live Eye, and drew the biggest crowd to date for a live broadcast from the Waterpark.
It was a great morning filled with spills and splashes, sweet treats courtesy of the Hershey Store Niagara Falls and special guests. Most notably, Nik Wallenda who will make history with a tightrope walk across the Falls later this year, who flew in to be with us.
Nik Wallenda drops in for a Visit
More Fun @ Fallsview Waterpark
February 15, 2012 9:29 am
Jenn Valentyne revs up the crowd
Our Most Popular Offer is Back-Guests to Receive $300 in Dining/Attractions!
Plan a Family Day or March Break Getaway on the Falls Avenue Resort and receive $300 in dining, show and attractions passes! Guests who reserve a hotel stay or a Fallsview Indoor Waterpark hotel package for arrival February 17-20 or March 9-18, 2012 will receive the bonus. Hotel Waterpark packages also feature 4 two-day Fallsview Indoor Waterpark passes.
This limited time bonus is available at the Sheraton on the Falls, Crowne Plaza Hotel Niagara Falls – Fallsview, Skyline Inn and Hampton Inn by Hilton at the Falls.
One of the most anticipated offers on the Falls Avenue Resort, the $300 bonus includes:
- Kids Eat Free Fallsview Breakfast
- Kids Eat Free Fallsview Dinner
- Four Tickets to Danny Zzzz Hypnotist Show
- Four passes to 4D Moving Theatre (Happy Feet & SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Four passes to Tour Bus SWAT Team
- Four passes to Wild Safari Mini Golf
- Four passes to Jungle Friends Funhouse
- Four passes to Traffic Slam Bumper Cars
- Four passes to MGM Great Movie Experience
No visit to Falls Avenue would be complete without experiencing the excitement of the 3 acre Fallsview Indoor Waterpark! Standing six storeys high, the park features 16 of the fastest slides in Niagara, a giant wave pool, the Beach House Play Area with a tipping bucket ready to spill 1000 gallons of water on those below, Tiny Tot Splash Park for the littlest of guests, year round outdoor activity pool and sundeck, Planet Hollywood Beach Club perfect for a snack and more.
The 20 acre Resort is North America’s Largest Hotel and Waterpark complex, home to the Sheraton on the Falls, Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls – Fallsview, Skyline Inn, Hampton Inn by Hilton at the Falls and attractions including Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, Hershey Store Niagara Falls,as well as popular themed restaurants including Rainforest Café, Hard Rock Café, Planet Hollywood and much more. For added convenience, indoor walkways run throughout the complex from the hotels to Waterpark and all attractions, dining options along the way.
For more information please visit www.FallsviewWaterpark.com or call 1-800-263-7135