1) Waterpark Fun for the Whole Family. Rain or shine, bring your family to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and spin and splash in a giant water centrifuge super bowl. Ride high on the sides of the bowl and drop into the splashdown pool, as part of the Tube Tower the Plunge bowl.
2) Visit Seneca Casino across the Rainbow Bridge to watch Nik Wallenda, high-wire professional, train for his June 15th walk across the Horseshoe Falls. May 12-22, twice daily at 10:30am – noon and 3:30pm – 5pm.
3) Enjoy not only the finest in local cuisine, but one of the world’s most spectacular views at the ‘new’ Windows By Jamie Kennedy located in the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel.
4) Satisfy your ‘sweet-tooth’ or cool down after a long day with a chocolate milkshake from The Hershey Store. Hershey has available snacks, fresh baked goods, and vintage gifts year-round.
5) Witness the wonder itself, the Niagara Falls, beautiful both during the day and at night. Experience the nightly Niagara Falls illumination of the Falls!
7) Get mom out of bed with her favorite Starbucks drinks, available in many hotel lobbies in Niagara Falls. Summer season drinks are waiting for you to enjoy!
8) Adventure outdoors with Niagara Parks featuring the Floral Clock and Floral Showhouse, home of the World’s Tallest Flower only for a short time!
10) Fall back in time at the War of 1812 Exhibition at Willoughby Historical Museum May 19 – October 7.
11) Engage your taste-buds at the Niagara Food & Wine Expo! May 25-27 at the Scotiabank Convention Centre.
12) Watch the spectacular Victoria Day and Memorial Day Fireworks over the Niagara Falls. Click here to view Niagara Falls Fireworks Schedule.
13) Enjoy the cuisine of celebrity Chef Massimo Capra best known from Food Network’s Canada’s Restaurant Makeover. Book a reservation for Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra today!
14) The warm weather means nothing more than golf season! Book a Niagara Falls Golf Getaway Package at one of Niagara’s premier golf courses.
15) Experience up close the escarpment by hiking the Bruce Trail, the oldest and longest footpath connecting parks, Niagara landmarks, wineries and forests.
16) With those extra days off school, keep the kids busy at Adventure City. Games, attractions and prizes will keep them entertained for hours.
17) Enjoy the Maid of the Mist boat ride, now open for season, this ride to the bottom of the Horseshoe Falls is a classic attraction for every visitor to Niagara Falls.
18) Embrace the spring in the Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory. Explore colorful butterflies from around the world in a tropical environment complete with a waterfall.
19) Witness world class acrobats in Le Grand Cirque at The Fallsview Casino Resort May 15 – 28.
20) See who is bravest of your friends and family in one of the Niagara Falls haunted houses. Try not to become one of the thousands that have chickened out!
21) Bike the Niagara Gorge, fully paved, the entire family may ride past golf courses, greenery, landmarks, the Ontario power plant and much more unique to Niagara.
22) Walk up and down the famous Clifton Hill, many attractions and ice cream shops and treats for the warm weather, perfect for the entire family.
23) Watch Master hypnotist, illusionist, mentalist and magician Danny Zzzz live at Falls Avenue Resort. His dynamic performances showcase mind bending tricks, and spellbinding feats that will leave you in awe.
24) Experience Niagara Falls at its finest with the ultimate Couples Getaway. Relax and unwind at the Fallsview Christienne Spa, head to Niagara’s wine region, enjoy evening cocktails at the Hard Rock Cafe and savour an intimate fallsview dinner at Windows by Jamie Kennedy, the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra or the Fallsview Restaurant