Niagara Brewing Company aims to brew beers that proudly represent Canada’s brewing heritage and today’s innovative craft beer scene.
From award winning brews to flavours that capture a season, our rotating taps feature it all.
- Amber Eh! – 5.0% ALC. / 28 IBU
- Beerdevil IPA – 6.5% ALC. / 62 IBU
- Honeymoon Peach – 3.5% ALC. / 18 IBU
- Niagara Premium Lager- 4.5% ALC. / 20 IBU
- Icewine Beer – 9.7% ALC. / 3 IBU
- FuhGedda-Stout-It – 5.8% ALC. / 20 IBU
- Marzen Lager– 6.2% ALC. / 21 IBU
- Red Irish Ale – 4.7% ALC. / 21 IBU
Who Makes Our Beer
To brew the best, you need to put the best at the helm, so we put the call out to a veteran of the brewing industry, meet our brewmaster, Rick Neheli. Rick has been involved in the brewing industry since the mid-1980s and is a passionate brewer dedicated to providing the highest quality beer to enthusiastic consumers. He loves to pass his time brewing, listening to music, and talking about beer with people from all over the world.
Visitors at Niagara Brewing Company enjoy:
- Our two outdoor patios which are perfect for lounging during warmer months. Our Upper patio features a view of Niagara Falls and our lower patio overlooks the excitement of Clifton Hill.
- Rotating taps that feature seasonal flavours and signature brews.
- Year-round “Hoppy Hour” Specials from 3:00-4:00pm and 7:00-8:00pm daily
- Live Music every day.
- Our menu of small bites, appetizers and sandwiches.
Take us home with you! Pick up a few cans of your favourite beer, fill a reusable growler, or treat yourself to a souvenir from our Retail space. Show your Niagara Brewing Company love with a t-shirt, beer cozy, hoodie, baseball cap and more. If you are looking for a unique gift, Niagara Brewing Company has you covered!