Spring Tours in Niagara Falls You Won’t Want to MissApril 16, 2018 10:12 am
If you want to experience the best sights, attractions, and events in Niagara Falls but don’t want to worry about the planning or driving, Magnificent Tours has you covered. Magnificent Tours is Niagara’s largest tour company and offers a number of great seasonal tours that bundle together all of the best sights, attractions, and experiences that Niagara Falls has to offer. Here are two of the best that you should check out this spring:
Sip and Sizzle Wine Tour
Sip & Sizzle is a wonderful spring event where more than 20 wineries in Niagara-on-the-Lake offer delicious grilled food paired with VQA wines during each weekend in May. And Magnificent Tours will help you discover the very best of this event on their Sip & Sizzle Wine Tour which will take you to six (possibly seven if time permits) wineries to experience the best barbeque and wine in Niagara. It’s a six hour tour experience that includes full transportation by coach bus and an expert tour guide.
Sip & Sizzle tour stops include:
- Chateau des Charmes for 2016 Rosé, Cuvée d’Andrée paired with house smoked salmon on an herb scone with cranberry compote.
- Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery for 2017 Gewurztraminer paired with Harissa grilled chicken thighs on K2 grain salad.
- Coyote’s Run Winery for 2016 Positivity paired with Smokin’ Buddha’s sizzling beef slider, garnished with pickled carrot and daikon, cucumber, okonomi, mayo, and a sprinkle of coriander. (Vegetarian option available.)
- PondView Estate Winery for 2016 Semi Dry Riesling paired with the best sandwich combination this side of Havana – grilled Cubana mojo pork slider on a brioche bun.
- Strewn Winery for 2014 Gewurztraminer paired with a Sizzling Sampler Trio: Tandori chicken, grilled pineapple and vegetable samosa.
- Wayne Gretzky Estates Winery for 2016 Wayne Gretzky Founders Cabernet Merlot paired with spiced pork chorizo sausage and 99 whisky mustard.
- Riverview Cellars for 2016 Bianco Riesling Gewurztraminer paired with Japanese gyoza, fried pork dumplings topped with wasabi mayo and soy.
Book your tour tickets today and get ready to experience spring’s most delicious event!
Niagara Spring & Summer Scenic Tour
There are a lot of sights to see and things to do in Niagara Falls this spring, and one of the best ways to experience everything is by embarking on Magnificent Tours’ Niagara Spring and Summer Scenic Tour. This 6 hour experience features hotel pick-up and drop-off, full transportation by coach bus, an expert tour guide, and passes to:
- Journey Behind the Falls
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Butterfly Conservatory
- White Water Walk
- Souvenir City
Don’t miss out on all of the excitement and start planning your Niagara Falls adventure today!
Categories: Falls Avenue Resort