Ice cream and summer go hand in hand, and there’s no better way to cool down during a hot day of sightseeing than by enjoying a delicious ice cream cone. So on your next summer visit to Niagara, make sure to check out these amazing Niagara Falls ice cream spots.
Sweet Jesus Ice Cream
If you’re looking to up your ice cream game and try something completely new then Sweet Jesus is where you want to go. Located at the corner of Clifton Hill and Falls Avenue, Sweet Jesus uses high-quality ingredients to make innovative soft serve creations that you’ll have to see to believe.
Some of their most popular flavours include:
- Krusty the Kone – A cotton candy lover’s dream made with vanilla soft serve, cotton candy pieces, cotton candy sauce, and rainbow sprinkles.
- Hella Nutella – An amazing combination of chocolate and vanilla twist soft serve, Nutella sauce, wafer cookies, Corn Flakes, and toasted pistachios.
- Birthday Cake – A celebration in a cone featuring vanilla soft serve, cream cheese icing, birthday cake bits, and rainbow sprinkles, all served with a candle on top.
Sweet Jesus also offers dairy-free and straight up soft serve for people with dietary restrictions and for those looking to enjoy a more pared down cone.
Always Refreshing Soda Shop
Step into a classic 1950’s style ice cream parlour at the Always Refreshing Soda Shop on Falls Avenue, and choose any one of their delicious ice cream treats. You won’t be disappointed with choices like:
- Coca Cola and ice cream floats
- Open face waffle and ice cream sandwich
- Ice cream sundaes, sandwiches, and cones
The Always Refreshing Soda Shop is also a unique Coca Cola collector’s boutique, so you can also shop for great merchandise and souvenirs while you’re visiting.
Avondale Dairy Bar
Avondale Dairy Bar in Niagara-on-the-Lake has been a favourite among Niagara locals since 1955 for handmade ice cream, sundaes, and other cold treats. The ice cream is made fresh daily on the farm and can be enjoyed on picnic tables and swings surrounded by picturesque cornfields and vineyards.
If you have the time during your visit to Niagara, an outing to Avondale Dairy Bar is definitely worth the trip. They have more than 40 amazing ice cream flavours to choose from including favourites like:
- Coconut Almond Joy
- White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle
- Salted Caramel Pecan Pie
- Death by Caffeine
- Peanut Butter Banana Cup
Satisfy your sweet tooth and discover all of the best Niagara Falls ice cream spots on your next visit to the city!
Categories: Falls Avenue Resort