June 23, 2016 9:53 am
Falls Avenue Resort offers one-of-a-kind Fallsview dining, accommodations, and attractions that make Niagara Falls the ultimate romantic summer getaway destination.
Best Location Across from the Falls
The 20-acre Falls Avenue Resort sits directly across the street from the thundering Niagara Falls in the heart of the city’s tourist district. The Resort’s hotels, restaurants, and attractions are all centrally located just steps from Hornblower Niagara Cruises and are just a short drive away from the region’s best wineries and golf courses.
Niagara’s Newest Craft Brewery
Falls Avenue Resort is now home to the Niagara Brewing Company, Niagara’s newest craft brewery experience. Located in the middle of the excitement right on Clifton Hill, Niagara Brewing Company offers a changing variety of bold and refreshing beers, a Niagara-inspired tasting menu, and a relaxing outdoor patio environment. It’s a craft beer experience unlike any other.
Remarkable Fallsview Accommodations
For the best Fallsview accommodations in the city, look no further than the Sheraton on the Falls and Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsview. The Sheraton on the Falls offers beautiful sweeping views from floor-to-ceiling windows in each of the Fallsview guestrooms, while the Crowne Plaza offers classic elegance overlooking the majestic Falls.
The Only 4-Diamond Fallsview Dining
Falls Avenue Resort is home to a wide array of restaurants and offers one-of-a-kind couples dining experiences at the 4-Diamond Windows by Jamie Kennedy Fresh Grill & Wine Bar and the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra. Both Fallsview restaurants offer exquisite menus, extensive wine lists and breathtaking views of Niagara Falls, making for romantic and unforgettable couples experiences.
Rejuvenating and Relaxing Spa Treatments
The serene and beautiful Christienne Fallsview Spa is a one-of-a-kind relaxation experience located in the Sheraton on the Falls hotel. The spa offers exclusive amenities, features a breathtaking Fallsview treatment and relaxation area directly overlooking Niagara Falls!
About Falls Avenue Resort
Falls Avenue Resort is a 20-acre entertainment complex in Niagara Falls, Ontario that features properties such as the Sheraton on the Falls, Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsview, Niagara Brewing Company, Hard Rock Café, Hershey’s Chocolate World Niagara Falls, Casino Niagara, and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. The Resort is home to 35 meeting rooms, 1,200 guestrooms, 12 restaurants, and numerous entertainment sites and attractions.
May 17, 2012 11:14 am
1) Waterpark Fun for the Whole Family. Rain or shine, bring your family to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and spin and splash in a giant water centrifuge super bowl. Ride high on the sides of the bowl and drop into the splashdown pool, as part of the Tube Tower the Plunge bowl.
2) Visit Seneca Casino across the Rainbow Bridge to watch Nik Wallenda, high-wire professional, train for his June 15th walk across the Horseshoe Falls. May 12-22, twice daily at 10:30am – noon and 3:30pm – 5pm.
3) Enjoy not only the finest in local cuisine, but one of the world’s most spectacular views at the ‘new’ Windows By Jamie Kennedy located in the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel.
- Jamie Kennedy food demonstration
4) Satisfy your ‘sweet-tooth’ or cool down after a long day with a chocolate milkshake from The Hershey Store. Hershey has available snacks, fresh baked goods, and vintage gifts year-round.
5) Witness the wonder itself, the Niagara Falls, beautiful both during the day and at night. Experience the nightly Niagara Falls illumination of the Falls!
6) Enjoy a Day of Fallsview Pampering and Pedicures. Gather your girlfriends together for a day at the ‘newly’ renovated Christienne Fallsview Spa located in the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel.
- Actual view from Christienne Spa in Sheraton on the Falls
7) Get mom out of bed with her favorite Starbucks drinks, available in many hotel lobbies in Niagara Falls. Summer season drinks are waiting for you to enjoy!
8) Adventure outdoors with Niagara Parks featuring the Floral Clock and Floral Showhouse, home of the World’s Tallest Flower only for a short time!
9) Take advantage of the May Deals and stay a night in a fallsview room. View both American and Horseshoe Falls from rooms in Sheraton on the Falls and The Crowne Plaza Hotel.
- Sheraton on the Falls Hotel beside Casino Niagara
10) Fall back in time at the War of 1812 Exhibition at Willoughby Historical Museum May 19 – October 7.
11) Engage your taste-buds at the Niagara Food & Wine Expo! May 25-27 at the Scotiabank Convention Centre.
12) Watch the spectacular Victoria Day and Memorial Day Fireworks over the Niagara Falls. Click here to view Niagara Falls Fireworks Schedule.
13) Enjoy the cuisine of celebrity Chef Massimo Capra best known from Food Network’s Canada’s Restaurant Makeover. Book a reservation for Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra today!
- Chef Massimo Capra in The Rainbow Room
14) The warm weather means nothing more than golf season! Book a Niagara Falls Golf Getaway Package at one of Niagara’s premier golf courses.
15) Experience up close the escarpment by hiking the Bruce Trail, the oldest and longest footpath connecting parks, Niagara landmarks, wineries and forests.
16) With those extra days off school, keep the kids busy at Adventure City. Games, attractions and prizes will keep them entertained for hours.
17) Enjoy the Maid of the Mist boat ride, now open for season, this ride to the bottom of the Horseshoe Falls is a classic attraction for every visitor to Niagara Falls.
- Maid of the Mist boat approaching Horseshoe Falls
18) Embrace the spring in the Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory. Explore colorful butterflies from around the world in a tropical environment complete with a waterfall.
19) Witness world class acrobats in Le Grand Cirque at The Fallsview Casino Resort May 15 – 28.
20) See who is bravest of your friends and family in one of the Niagara Falls haunted houses. Try not to become one of the thousands that have chickened out!
21) Bike the Niagara Gorge, fully paved, the entire family may ride past golf courses, greenery, landmarks, the Ontario power plant and much more unique to Niagara.
22) Walk up and down the famous Clifton Hill, many attractions and ice cream shops and treats for the warm weather, perfect for the entire family.
- Middle of tourist destination, Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls
23) Watch Master hypnotist, illusionist, mentalist and magician Danny Zzzz live at Falls Avenue Resort. His dynamic performances showcase mind bending tricks, and spellbinding feats that will leave you in awe.
24) Experience Niagara Falls at its finest with the ultimate Couples Getaway. Relax and unwind at the Fallsview Christienne Spa, head to Niagara’s wine region, enjoy evening cocktails at the Hard Rock Cafe and savour an intimate fallsview dinner at Windows by Jamie Kennedy, the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra or the Fallsview Restaurant
February 15, 2012 9:29 am
- Couple enjoying fireworks, visible from every fallsview room in Sheraton on the Falls
Our Most Popular Offer is Back-Guests to Receive $300 in Dining/Attractions!
Plan a Family Day or March Break Getaway on the Falls Avenue Resort and receive $300 in dining, show and attractions passes! Guests who reserve a hotel stay or a Fallsview Indoor Waterpark hotel package for arrival February 17-20 or March 9-18, 2012 will receive the bonus. Hotel Waterpark packages also feature 4 two-day Fallsview Indoor Waterpark passes.
This limited time bonus is available at the Sheraton on the Falls, Crowne Plaza Hotel Niagara Falls – Fallsview, Skyline Inn and Hampton Inn by Hilton at the Falls.
One of the most anticipated offers on the Falls Avenue Resort, the $300 bonus includes:
- Kids Eat Free Fallsview Breakfast
- Kids Eat Free Fallsview Dinner
- Four Tickets to Danny Zzzz Hypnotist Show
- Four passes to 4D Moving Theatre (Happy Feet & SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Four passes to Tour Bus SWAT Team
- Four passes to Wild Safari Mini Golf
- Four passes to Jungle Friends Funhouse
- Four passes to Traffic Slam Bumper Cars
- Four passes to MGM Great Movie Experience
No visit to Falls Avenue would be complete without experiencing the excitement of the 3 acre Fallsview Indoor Waterpark! Standing six storeys high, the park features 16 of the fastest slides in Niagara, a giant wave pool, the Beach House Play Area with a tipping bucket ready to spill 1000 gallons of water on those below, Tiny Tot Splash Park for the littlest of guests, year round outdoor activity pool and sundeck, Planet Hollywood Beach Club perfect for a snack and more.
The 20 acre Resort is North America’s Largest Hotel and Waterpark complex, home to the Sheraton on the Falls, Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls – Fallsview, Skyline Inn, Hampton Inn by Hilton at the Falls and attractions including Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, Hershey Store Niagara Falls,as well as popular themed restaurants including Rainforest Café, Hard Rock Café, Planet Hollywood and much more. For added convenience, indoor walkways run throughout the complex from the hotels to Waterpark and all attractions, dining options along the way.
For more information please visit www.FallsviewWaterpark.com or call 1-800-263-7135 December 16, 2011 12:15 pm
Niagara Falls has been selected as one of the Top 12 locations for New Year’s Eve celebrations. Niagara is noted on the list that includes Sydney, New York, Paris, Hong Kong, and London for the most breathtaking places to be as midnight strikes.
An annual tradition, Niagara Falls welcomes in the New Year with Canada’s largest free New Year’s Celebration with a free concert and spectacular fireworks display at the Falls. Each year, the free concert draws more than 40,000 visitors to the brink of the Falls to enjoy live music from big name artists and a dramatic fireworks show that lights up the sky above Niagara Falls.
This year is no exception with an outstanding concert lineup that includes Simple Plan, Our Lady Peace, The Sheepdogs, Keshia Chante, and rising star Stephanie McIlroy.
If your plans reach beyond the concert, then ring in 2012 in Niagara Falls at the Falls Avenue Resort. From Fallsview Gala Packages, a spectacular Fallsview dinner with reservations at the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra or a Fallsview Indoor Waterpark Package, Niagara Falls and the Falls Avenue Resort are like nowhere else for New Year’s Eve. December 2, 2011 4:03 pm
The Falls Avenue Resort in Niagara Falls Ontario Canada has a gift for guests arriving during the holidays – Niagara Falls dining, show and attractions passes valued at $300!
The 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort is Niagara’s premier Fallsview destination, and making it home for the upcoming holiday season will be a rewarding experience with guests receiving an exciting holiday bonus exclusive to the Resort. Guests who reserve a Niagara Falls Hotel Stay or Fallsview Indoor Waterpark Hotel Package for arrival December 24, 2011 – January 7, 2012 will receive $300 in Niagara Falls dining, show and attractions passes.
The bonus includes Kids Eat Free Breakfast at the Fallsview Restaurant, two $40 Fallsview Dining Gift Cards (one valid at the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra, and one valid at the Fallsview Restaurant), two 4-D moving theatre movies each (SpongeBob SquarePants and Happy Feet), tickets for 4 to the Danny Zzzz Master Hypnotist Show, and passes for 4 guests for the MGM Movie Experience, Tour Bus SWAT Team, Combat Bumper Cars, Jungle Friends Funhouse, and Wild Safari Mini Putt.
The offer is available at the four first class hotels located on the Falls Avenue Resort; Sheraton on the Falls, Crowne Plaza Hotel Niagara Falls-Fallsview, Skyline Inn, and Hampton Inn by Hilton at the Falls. Guests will receive the bonus when reserving either a hotel stay starting at $119 or a hotel waterpark package from $199 which includes hotel accommodations, and 4 two-day Fallsview Indoor Waterpark passes.
Located directly across from the Falls and in the heart of the tourist district, the Falls Avenue Resort is home to first class hotels, attractions and dining including one of the most popular attractions in Niagara; the 3 acre Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. Situated at the Crowne Plaza Hotel with indoor connections to the Sheraton and Skyline Inn, the Waterpark features all day fun for the entire family. The Waterpark features 16 slides, a giant wave pool, mammoth Beach House Rain Fortress, 1000 Gallon Tipping Bucket, year-round outdoor sundeck and activity pool and Planet Hollywood Beach Club.
In addition to accommodations and the Waterpark, Falls Avenue also offers notable attractions including Adventure City, and MGM Movie Experience, and an appealing mix of dining options including Hard Rock Cafe, Rainforest Cafe, and Planet Hollywood, Fallsview fine dining at the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra, and the Fallsview Restaurant.
For more information or to reserve a holiday getaway visit www.NiagaraFallsHotels.com or call 1-800-263-7135