Niagara Brewing Company aims to brew beers that proudly represent Canada’s brewing heritage and today’s innovative craft beer scene. The brewery is located at the corner of Falls Avenue and Clifton Hill and just steps from Niagara Falls.
Niagara Brewing Company is always pouring, never boring! We keep it interesting with our rotating taps that offer our signature brews and seasonal flavours.
- Amber Eh! – 5.0% ALC. / 28 IBU
- Beerdevil IPA – 6.5% ALC. / 62 IBU
- Honeymoon Peach – 3.5% ALC. / 18 IBU
- Niagara Premium Lager- 4.5% ALC. / 20 IBU
- Raspberry Pi Sour- 3.5% ALC. / 3 IBU
- Nigel’s Pumpkin Patch Ale – 5.4% ALC. / 6 IBU
- Red Irish Ale – 4.7% ALC. / 21 IBU
- Marzen Lager – 6.2% ALC. / 21 IBU
To complement a visit to Niagara Brewing Company, we have created a menu of small bites, appetizers and sandwiches that is sure to please. Our Kitchen Menu includes broasted chicken wings and tenders, handmade guacamole & chips, meat & cheese combo board, meatball sub, warm pretzel served with dipping sauce, crispy golden fries and more.
Niagara Brewing Company To Go
Take a piece of Niagara Brewing home! Our signature beers are available for purchase by the can, so you can take your favourite beer with you and are perfect for sharing with friends. If you are looking for an epic souvenir our suggestion is to fill a reusable growler with your choice of beer!