1) To kick off the long weekend book a Fallsview Room at Sheraton-on-the-Falls. Located in the center of all the action on the corner of Clifton Hill, just steps from the Niagara Parkway and Niagara Falls.
2) Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is always a family favorite, especially with the kids off school and an extra long weekend, why not spend the day? On top of 16 waterslides, Fallsview Waterpark has Planet Hollywood menu favorites on-site, a dry arcade gaming-zone, and areas of the Waterpark for every age.
3) Canada’s only Hershey Store is the store where every purchase is a perfect fit! The July heat is no match for the Hershey’s delicious, thick chocolate milkshakes. Fresh home-made goodies like cookies, cupcakes and chocolate-dipped strawberries are the perfect afternoon snack if the 5Lb chocolate bar is a bit too big.
4) The Maid-of-the-Mist boat ride to the Horseshoe Falls is a classic Niagara Falls attraction and must-do for every family, located only steps from Falls Avenue Resort.
5) For non-stop fun have dinner at Rainforest Café on Clifton Hill! Great food, jungle surroundings, live shark and fish tanks and rainforest souvenires to take home combine for a complete family rainforest adventure. If the great weather is too much to pass up, the Hard Rock Patio is a great option with free entertainment all summer.
6) For those looking for something more romantic, Windows by Jamie Kennedy has a great summer menu full of seasonal, fresh Niagara produce. The daily menu is inspired by fresh deliveries every day.
7) Happy 145th birthday Canada! The excitement begins at 10am on July 1st with the annual Canada Day Parade. The parade goes along Morrison Street, beginning at Portage Road and ending at Optimist Youth Park. The Lions Club Canada Day Carnival will be at Optimist Youth Park July 1st, with rides, games, inflatables, food, and entertainment on multiple stages throughout the day!
8) For all those 19+ Casino Niagara is located in the very middle of Falls Avenue Resort. There 95,000 square feet of gaming, two action-packed floors of slots, and 40 fast-moving card tables. Free shows and entertainment every weekend!
9) To celebrate Canada Day and Independence Day, there will be fireworks shows over Niagara Falls July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th at 10pm. Fireworks are can be seen from Fallsview Rooms of Sheraton-on-the-Falls and Crowne Plaza Fallsview Hotel. Another great viewing place is Oakes Garden, directly across from Falls Avenue Resort, there are benches and plenty of standing room.
10) Falls Avenue Resort is the perfect starting place for a drive down the historic Niagara Parkway, through Niagara-on-the-Lake to Fort Erie. The Fort Erie Friendship Festival is taking place from June 29 to July 2, with free entertainment, rides and games for all ages. This annual Friendship Festival joined in the Bicentennial Celebrations of 200 years of peace between Canada and the United States since the War of 1812.Tags: canada day, Casino Niagara, Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview, Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, Fallsview waterpark, fireworks, Hershey Store, Long weekend, niagara falls, Niagara Falls Attractions, niagara falls hotels, Niagara Falls Restaurants, Rainforest Cafe, Sheraton Fallsview
Categories: Falls Avenue Resort