Lone gone are the February blahsMarch 10, 2014 9:58 am
This spring celebrate the end of winter by treating yourself and your loved one to some rest and relaxation in Niagara Falls. To get the most out of your relaxation vacation, the Ultimate Spa Experience Package has been created to help you relax and also enjoy what Niagara Falls has to offer.
The Christienne Fallsview Spa, located in the Sheraton Fallsview, features unique elements not found at any other spa in the Niagara Region. From its Hydrotherapy Infinity Tub to the treatments areas overlooking the falls, the spa has been designed to provide total relaxation in every way imaginable.
The Ultimate Spa Experience Package includes:
- One Night Hotel Accommodations at the Sheraton Fallsview or Crowne Plaza Fallsview
- 55 minute Relaxation Couples Massage and 20 minutes private use of the Hydrotherapy Infinity Tub
- Sparkling water infused with a Cherry Lane elixir and decadent Chocolate Truffles
- Three Fallsview Dining Gift Cards:
o$40.00 at Windows by Jamie Kennedy
o$40.00 at Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra
o$20.00 at Fallsview Grand Buffet
- Two Cocktails at the Hard Rock Cafe
- Special Hershey’s Chocolate World Gift
- Two Winery Tasting Passes at Hillebrand and Peller Estates
Full of great dining options, relaxation time and moments of indulgence, this package will help you forget about the February blues and looking forward to the upcoming beautiful weather. Both Windows by Jamie Kennedy and the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra offer exceptional menus with perfect wine pairings to top off your relaxing getaway.
Categories: Falls Avenue Resort