It is never too early to start planning a getaway to Falls Avenue Resort in Niagara Falls! Studies have revealed that the act of planning and reserving a vacation can release a dose of dopamine – the body’s chemical that is responsible for reward and pleasure- so in addition to having a vacation to look forward to, you could be doing yourself a favour now while we wait to travel.
Located directly across the street from Niagara Falls and at the corner of Falls Avenue and Clifton Hill, the 20 acres Resort is a destination within the destination. The Resort is home to interconnected hotels including Sheraton Fallsview, Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsview, and Skyline Hotel & Waterpark in addition to restaurants, and attractions.
To help with your planning and booking process, here are our top tips to help you maximize your visit to Niagara Falls and Falls Avenue Resort.
- Book Early! The demand for travel is higher than in previous years as we all hope to get out and explore what we may have missed in the past months. Fallsview Rooms with uninterrupted views of Niagara Falls are always in high demand, don’t miss out on the experience of waking up to a breathtaking view. Many of the hotels are offering advance purchase discounts and flexible cancellation or deposit policies so that you can book ahead in confidence.
- Be an Insider – follow your preferred hotel, attractions and restaurants on social media and sign-up for email newsletters. This way you will never miss an offer, or special event that may tie into your stay.
- Plan your time! Build a sample itinerary so you can get the most out of your visit. Our Resort is home to an exciting assortment of attractions and restaurants, so planning out your time means you can enjoy your visit knowing that you will get to your favourite stops. For example, when it comes to dining there are numerous choices on the Resort, including the #1 Rated Restaurant in Niagara Falls; Prime Steakhouse, the #1 Italian Restaurant; Massimo’s Italian Fallsview Restaurant, and themed dining including Rainforest Café and Hard Rock Café to name just a few.
- Don’t forget about outdoor adventure! Covering 20 acres of the tourist district, Falls Avenue Resort is home to many indoor attractions including Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, Hershey’s Chocolate World Niagara Falls and Adventure City, but our Resort is also situated directly at scenic parks and greenspace that provide fresh air activities for travelers of all ages. Niagara Falls is home to some of the best hiking, walking and cycling paths and trails in Ontario. From a leisurely stroll or picnic in Queen Victoria Park, to challenging, rugged hiking trails deep in the Niagara Glen that wind along the mighty Niagara River. Whatever your objective Niagara has it in spades for you to discover.
- Package your stay! Check out hotel getaway packages that bundle hotel accommodations, attraction experiences, and dining at a value. For example, at Skyline Hotel & Waterpark you are able to enhance your stay when booking your reservation by adding a hearty breakfast at the on-site Perkins Family Restaurant.
Don’t miss your chance to visit Falls Avenue Resort in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Book Your Stay Now!
Categories: Falls Avenue Resort