Family Waterpark Getaway
The Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is 3 acres of fun for the entire family and our Hotel Waterpark Package offers first rate hotel accommodations and 4 two-day Waterpark Passes. Hotels include Sheraton Fallsview, Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza Hotel and the Skyline Hotel which feature direct indoor connections to the Waterpark.
Guests 12 Years and Older will need to present Proof of Vaccination as per Provincial Guidelines.
Effective Saturday December 18, capacity will be reduced based on Provincial Guidelines. Reservations are now required to ensure entry to the waterpark.
4 Hour Timeslot is required to be booked – Hotel will email you directly to confirm your timeslot.
Sheraton Fallsview, Crowne Plaza Fallsview, Skyline Hotel & Waterpark
Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
4 Fallsview Indoor Waterpark Passes valid for 4 Hours of Access
- 4 Hour Timeslot is required to be booked – Hotel will email you directly to confirm your timeslot
- Guests are required to book a swim timeslot (based on date of stay) so that capacity guidelines can be followed
- Timeslot reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable once booked online.
- To reschedule a date, you must notify Fallsview Indoor Waterpark by e-mail ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of your scheduled visit. If we are able to reschedule your visit, we will notify you and provide you with your new reserved Date and Time. Rescheduled bookings are subject to a $25.00 processing fee.
- There are no refunds for schedule changes within 7 days of your scheduled visit.
- Masks are required to be worn in the facility when not in the pool or on slides.
- We encourage guests to bring their own towels, complimentary towels are no longer available. Should you forget to pack a towel, don’t fear we are here. Towels can be purchased starting at $2.25+HST at the park if required.
- Physical Distancing of 2 metres will be required within the waterpark at all times unless with your immediate household or caregiver.
- Pool capacity will be limited to Provincial guidelines to allow for physical distancing.
- Diaper aged children must wear swim diapers at all times while in the waterpark.
- For the safety of all guests, if you are sick please don’t participate and encourage your family or party to avoid visiting until you are feeling better.
- Guests age 12 and older will be required to provide proof of vaccination and proof of ID at the point of entry per Provincial Guidelines